Looks allow the player to change the physical appearance of his avatar. This has a minimum cost of 2000 scrip and 2 gold coins, and can go up depending on what choices are made for the avatar. Once a look is bought, the player can freely change to and from it. Looks are put together from one aspect from each category. Females have six categories to choose from; males have eight, due to the option of having a beard and a moustache. The categories are shown as tabs along the left side of the interface:
- This allows you to change your skin color and the shape of your head.
- This allows you to change your hairdo and the color of your hair.
- This allows you to change the style of your eyebrows. The color is the same as your hair.
- This allows you to change the look and color of your avatar's eyes.
- This allows you to change the look of your avatar's nose.
- This allows you to change your avatar's facial expression.
- This allows you to choose what mustache your avatar wears. The mustache's color matches your avatar's hair color. Only available to male characters.
- This allows you to choose what beard your avatar wears. The beard's color matches your avatar's hair color. Only available to male characters.
Colors unlocked by badges
Certain colours of hair and eyes are not available until you have received certain badges. These colours and their corresponding badges are, for eyes:
- Red - Badman
- Orange - In The Chips
- Purple - Cherry Picker
- Violet - Tenderfoot
And for hair:
- Blue - Vigilante
- Green - Big Shooter
- Navy Blue - Buckaroo
- Orange - Rambler
- Purple - Steamroller
- Violet - Cowpoke
Note that currently, some colours appear to be available before being unlocked, making the associated badges do nothing.
- This allows you to select which look you will show as your default, in your Wanted poster, and in victory. This only works if you've bought a pose in addition to your default avatar.
- This function allows you to change your handle for 1000 scrip (Wrangler-only).
The "Character" tab was implemented as part of the Release 2006-10-18.
|This section is no longer up-to-date!|
|This section may or may not have been informative in the past, but new releases have rendered it either inaccurate or missing critical information. Updating it should be a top priority.|